Payment, Shipping & Export Licence Information
To download and print the "Payment, Shipping & Export Licence" information sheet" click here.
Payment will be accepted by:
- Sage Pay: clients that have successfully bid via Dreweatts Live can pay online via their ‘My Dreweatts’ account using Sage Pay. Lots paid for using Sage Pay will be available for collection the following day (not the same day).
- Debit card issued by a UK bank and registered to a UK billing address.
- All major UK issued credit cards registered to a UK billing address with the exception of American Express and Diners Club.
- Credit cards registered to an overseas billing address up to a maximum of £5,000 with the exception of American Express and Diners Club.
- Bank transfer direct into our bank account.
- In cash up to £8,000 (subject to relevant money laundering regulations).
- Sterling personal cheques drawn on a UK bank account and maye payable to Dreweatts 1759 Ltd (not Bloomsbury Auctions). Dreweatts regrets that purchases paid for by this method cannot be collected until your cheque has cleared; please allow six working days.
Payments for lots purchased by first time bidders must be paid for by bank transfer, in cash up to £8,000 (subject to relevant money laundering regulations), or by debit or credit card with cardholder present.
Bank details for direct payments
For payments coming from abroad, please add £10.00 to cover bank charges. Please also ensure the sale date and Invoice number is quoted on all payments, so that the payment can be applied to your account without delay.
30 Market Place
Berkshire RG14 5AG
Account Name: Dreweatts 1759 Ltd
Sort Code: 60-15-07
BIC/SWIFT Code: NWBKGB2L
PACKING AND DESPATCH OF ITEMS
Items requiring an Export Licence
A licence from the Export Licensing Unit may be required before manuscripts, miniatures and printed books with significant manuscript additions may be exported from the United Kingdom. Bloomsbury Auctions are more than happy to arrange this, free of charge. Depending on the import status of the item, these generally take between 5 - 28 working days to obtain. For items that require such licences, we are also happy to arrange in-house shipping.
For export licences and in-house shipping, please contact the department directly:
Tel: 44 (0) 20 7839 8880
All other items
For all other items, we do not offer a packing service ourselves, but we give below details of companies who would be happy to give you a quote for the despatch of your items. Please note that lots will not be released until they are paid for in full, and the cost of shipping / despatch is payable direct to the company concerned. Please note that we will need your prior authorisation before we release goods to any packer / shipper.
We regret that we are not able to pack your lots for your own shipper or carrier to collect, so if you intend to arrange your own shipping, please can you make sure that the firm you employ understands that they will also need to pack. Please note collections are possible from Monday – Friday (9.30am – 5pm) but please call in advance: tel: + 44 (0) 20 7839 8880. Collections are not possible at weekends.
Tel: +44 (0) 1582 493099
Fax: +44 (0) 1582 490147
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3872 3050
Tel: + 44 (0) 800 988 6013
Mail Boxes Etc (small items):
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7439 3331
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7439 3337
RF Shipping & Logistics
Tel: + 44 (0) 20 3002 6026