Payment, Shipping & Storage Information for Wine Sales
To download and print the "Payment, Shipping & Storage for Wine Sales information sheet" click here.
Payment will be accepted by:
- Sage Pay: clients that have successfully bid via Dreweatts Live can pay online via their ‘My Dreweatts’ account using Sage Pay. Lots paid for using Sage Pay will be available for collection the following day (not the same day).
- Debit card issued by a UK bank and registered to a UK billing address.
- All major UK issued credit cards registered to a UK billing address with the exception of American Express and Diners Club.
- Credit cards registered to an overseas billing address up to a maximum of £5,000 with the exception of American Express and Diners Club.
- Bank transfer direct into our bank account.
- In cash up to £8,000 (subject to relevant money laundering regulations).
- Sterling personal cheques drawn on a UK bank account. Dreweatts regrets that purchases paid for by this method cannot be collected until your cheque has cleared; please allow six working days.
Payments for lots purchased by first time bidders must be paid for by bank transfer, in cash up to £8,000 (subject to relevant money laundering regulations), or by debit or credit card with cardholder present.
Bank details for direct payments
For payments coming from abroad, please add £10.00 to cover bank charges. Please also ensure the sale date and Invoice number is quoted on all payments, so that the payment can be applied to your account without delay.
30 Market Place
Berkshire RG14 5AG
Account Name: Dreweatts 1759 Ltd
Sort Code: 60-15-07
BIC/SWIFT Code: NWBKGB2L
Wine and spirits offered for sale via Dreweatts are stored at Vinotheque in Burton-on-Trent:
Burton-on-Trent DE14 1RY
Storage charges will apply for any lots not collected within 10 days of the sale: £2.50 per lot fixed charge and £0.20 per week or part week thereafter. Please note for large consignments there may be additional charges. These charges will be the sole liability of the purchaser and will be billed directly to them by Dreweatts. To arrange long term wine storage with Dreweatts, please contact the Dreweatts Wine Department.
Collections can be made 5 days following the sale from Vinotheque, (Burton-on-Trent), Monday to Friday (9am-4.30pm). Written notice is required 72 hours in advance of a collection and all collections are subject to payment having been received by Dreweatts. Please contact Dreweatts Wine Department to arrange payment and schedule the collection. Please note that Vinotheque are not able to deal with customers directly so all enquires need to be referred to the Dreweatts Wine Department.
DELIVERY & TRANSFER:
Lots can be delivered to buyers via Vinotheque’s delivery service at very competitive rates. Warehouse transfers can also be made within the LCB network and to all other UK warehouses. Delivery arrangements should be confirmed when settling your account with Dreweatts. Please contact Dreweatts Wine Department for a delivery quote.
Dreweatts Wine Department | Dianne Wall
Direct tel: + 44 (0) 1635 553 527
Main tel: + 44 (0) 1635 553 553