Payment, Shipping & Storage Information
To download and print the "Payment, Shipping & Storage" information sheet" click here.
Payment will be accepted by:
- Sage Pay: clients that have successfully bid via Dreweatts Live can pay online via their ‘My Dreweatts’ account using Sage Pay. Lots paid for using Sage Pay will be available for collection the following day (not the same day).
- Debit card issued by a UK bank and registered to a UK billing address.
- All major UK issued credit cards registered to a UK billing address with the exception of American Express and Diners Club.
- Credit cards registered to an overseas billing address up to a maximum of £5,000 with the exception of American Express and Diners Club.
- Bank transfer direct into our bank account.
- In cash up to £8,000 (subject to relevant money laundering regulations).
- Sterling personal cheques drawn on a UK bank account. Dreweatts regrets that purchases paid for by this method cannot be collected until your cheque has cleared; please allow six working days.
Payments for lots purchased by first time bidders must be paid for by bank transfer, in cash up to £8,000 (subject to relevant money laundering regulations), or by debit or credit card with cardholder present.
Bank details for direct payments
For payments coming from abroad, please add £10.00 to cover bank charges. Please also ensure the sale date and Invoice number is quoted on all payments, so that the payment can be applied to your account without delay.
30 Market Place
Berkshire RG14 5AG
Account Name: Dreweatts 1759 Ltd
Sort Code: 60-15-07
BIC/SWIFT Code: NWBKGB2L
Due to a busy schedule of sales at Donnington Priory, we are unable to store sold items at the saleroom. All items not collected within four working days of the sale (by 4pm) will be automatically removed to commercial storage and subject to a storage charge of £20 (plus VAT) per lot and to a further storage charge of £2 (plus VAT) per lot per part or full day thereafter. Please note for large consignments there may be additional charges. These charges will be the sole liability of the purchaser and will be billed directly to them by Vangaroo Ltd (Andover).
On payment of all sales and storage costs, items will be available for collection by appointment from Vangaroo Ltd (Andover): tel: + 44 (0) 1264 316970 | mobile: + 44 (0) 7528 291180 | email: email@example.com.
These charges are set by Vangaroo Ltd (Andover); we recommend that you contact them directly regarding queries relating to these charges and other questions relating to storage. Staff at the saleroom will be unable to answer questions relating to items that have been removed from the saleroom.
We do not offer a shipping service ourselves, but we give below details of companies that would be happy to give you a quote for the despatch of your items. Please note that lots will not be released until they are paid for in full, and the cost of shipping/despatch is payable direct to the company concerned. Please note that we will need your prior authorisation before we release goods to any packer / shipper.
We regret that, as we have no packing facilities, we are not able to pack your lots for your own shipper or carrier to collect, so if you intend to arrange your own transport, please can you make sure that the firm you employ understands that they will also need to pack. Please note collections are possible from Monday – Friday (9am – 5pm). Collections are not possible at weekends.
Alban Shipping (large items – furniture, pictures, works of art):
Tel: +44 (0) 1582 493099
Fax: +44 (0) 1582 490147
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3872 3050
Mail Boxes Etc (small items):
Tel: +44 (0) 118 951 7980
Fax: +44 (0) 118 951 7989
Tel: +44 (0) 1264 360333
Fax: +44 (0) 1264 362767
Pack & Send (Newbury) (ceramics, pictures, works of art, furniture):
Tel: +44 (0) 1635 887237
Simon Hall Freight (large items: furniture, pictures, works of art):
Tel: +44 (0) 1386 858555
Freephone: +44 (0) 800 092 0881
Fax: +44 (0) 1386 858501
Vangaroo Ltd (Andover) (large items: furniture, pictures, works of art):
Tel: +44 (0) 1264 316970